Axel Klimek 3p applies successful, tried and tested strategies in integrating sustainability into the organisation.
Many convincing strategies have not made the transition into corporate practice because they failed to negotiate two barriers to implementation:
1. Strategies are abstract concepts. They have no life force of their own and are up against an established corporate culture that has evolved over years.
2. Management creates the culture it aspires to by living it.
Paying special attention to these two barriers to implementation,
Axel Klimek 3p helps you to
1. define sustainability as a strategic objective
2. embed sustainable thinking and action among management staff
3. develop an organisational structure in which sustainability is a binding element.